The submission of offers in the 13th Bidding Round – Exploratory Blocks shall be made only through the Offer Generator Program – GEOF, developed by ANP and available on this web page. The GEOF program was conceived to ensure safety and fluidity towards the determination of the results provided.
Each offer is identified by an ID code which distinguishes itself, and it is crucial to pay attention on that in all offered pages to be correctly identified by the same ID.
Inside each offered envelope, it must contain a digital version, giving emphasis, in case of any divergence between original printed from the digital version, the printed document shall prevail.
The entire filling process and the submission of bids are enlisted via manual. The manual is designed to furnish a detailed step by step basis, mainly in relation to more complex procedure which is to fill out the worksheets as related to local content.
According to item "l" from section 6.4 of the 13th Bidding Round - Exploratory Blocks, the sealed envelopes shall be submitted to CEL during the public session of submission of bids by an authorized representative from the bidders, carrying official identification document with photo.
The GEOF installation shall follow the following steps:
1) Minimum requirements for use:
a) Operating System: Windows XP SP2, 2003 SP1, Vista or higher;
b) Memory: 256 MB RAM; and
c) Screen settings: 1024 x 768 pixels.
In order to perform the installation it is necessary to use an account with ADMINISTRATOR profile.
2) Click on the Instalador_GEOF_R13.zip icon.
3) Run the installer unzip to a local folder.
4) Run the file "setup.exe" which is inside the folder where it was done unzip.
5) As of running the installer it will be checked for all the prerequisites for the implementation of GEOF and if one of them has not been located, the installer prompts the user for confirmation to proceed with the installation.
6) After installation, simply run the GEOF through the desktop shortcut or through the start menu, as can be displayed below:
Click on the items below (or in the links on the right at the top of this page) to download the GEOF program and manual:
» Installer (instalador)_GEOF_R13.zip (.zip, 165 MB)
» Installation and manual guide of GEOF (.pdf, 1.8 MB)